Approx 30 min Park circuit:
A1: Bench step ups x10-15 each side
A2: Tricep dip x12
A3: Bulgarian split squat x10 e/s
A4: Tuck ups x20
A5: Ski Jumps x40
A6: Rear support shoulder taps x20
- Bench step ups: keep chest upright, drive evenly through foot and keep heel on the bench.
- Tricep dips: Squeeze shoulder blades together to start, keep elbows pulled in, core and legs tight.
- Bulgarian split squat: play around with foot position to find a good spot. Keep torso upright. Drive through glute and foot to come up.
- Tuck ups: use hands for balance not for pushing. Engage legs and keep them squeezed together. Pull knees as close to chest on the way up.
- Ski Jumps: use non landing leg for balance if needed, bend knee and engage glute on landing. Find a flow.
- Rear support shoulder taps: Squeeze shoulders, engage glutes, core and keep pushing though the single shoulder as you shift bodyweight side to side. Bend knees if too hard with straight legs.