Why Dark Chocolate?
High quality dark chocolate is the fuel of high performers.
No, not the guilt inducing sugar & vegetable-oil bombs that your mum put in your Santa stocking. We're talking high quality, nutritionally-rich dark chocolate. A real, whole food, dark chocolate is reclaiming its 4,000 year old birthright as an uber-healthy, energy producing, endurance sustaining powerhouse of a snack!
But don't just take our word for it. Cacao has been shown in a range of research studies to offer a wide range of health benefits:
- A powerful source of Antioxidents
- Flavonoids improve Blood Flow and Lower Blood Pressure
- Raises HDL and protects LDL from Oxidation
- Fibre, supporting a Healthy Gut.
- Protein, required to maintain and grow muscle mass. Promoting strength and endurance.
- Potassium, important for muscular and neurological function.
- Magnesium, essential for energy matabolism and healthy psychological function.
Natural compounds known to reduce anxiety and lift mood. Enhancing alertness and Brain Function.
Find out more about cacao