Vanilla Choc Chip Protein Mug Cake
Recipe by @yazjackson / @knowrish
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 scoop (30g) vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar (optional)
- 1 tbsp coconut flour 1 egg (or vegan alternative)
- 1/4 cup coconut or almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Peak Chocolate Bar (Active, Focus or Rest - 20g Chopped)
- Grease a microwave safe mug (or bowl) with the coconut oil.
- Add vanilla protein powder, baking powder, sugar (if using), coconut flour, egg and milk. Mix well.
- Add the vanilla extract and chopped Peak Chocolate and stir.
- Microwave for 60 seconds or bake in the oven at 180˚ for 8 - 15 mins (until cooked in the middle).